Gate Opening System Singapore: Easing Lives
There is no doubt that an automatic gate opening system in Singapore makes lives easy. The advanced technology not only provides you with a safe and secure entrance to your property but also makes opening and closing the gate effortless. All it takes is the touch of a button.
That said, like every other tech in the world that relies on the heavy mechanism, automatic gate opening systems are also prone to errors or mishaps. If you leave an unsafe gate as is, it can lead to unforeseen circumstances. To prevent that from happening, you should always keep an eye out for any signs that the gate is unsafe or needs repair.
Signs That Indicate An Automatic Gate Is Unsafe!
While every gate opening system owner in Singapore should be on the lookout for an unsafe gate sign, those with heavier gates or taller gates should be particularly vigilant. In both cases, the risk to health and safety is much higher. Timber and wrought iron gates tend to weigh the most, and if they fall over, they can cause severe damage to property and people! Similarly, tall gates cover a large area (if they fall down), again causing considerable damage.
These are the signs you should keep your eyes peeled for:
- The frame or the hinges are starting to rust.
- When the gate is moved, it scrapes the ground.
- When the gate is opened or closed, it seems stiff.
- The gate is beginning to rattle, meaning the fixings are coming loose.
- The gate posts feel loose. They should always be secured tightly in the ground.
If you notice any of these indicators, it is essential that you call in a professional. You cannot predict when the last straw breaks and the gate completely breaks down. It can happen in an hour or maybe a few months down the line, but it will happen and create a lot of damage!
Why Contact A Gate Expert To Solve The Issue?
The reasons why it is highly recommended to contact a metal gate or automatic gate opening expert upon noticing safety hazard signs are many:
- They will visit your property and remedy the issue quickly and swiftly, whether it requires complete removal of the old gate and installing a new one or just making a few tweaks.
- They will ensure that your property and everyone who lives inside remains protected and no harm befalls them if an accident with the unsafe occurs.
- They make sure that no one can gain access to your property without your express permission. An unsafe gate is an opening to your property; by repairing it, experts take care of this problem.